Please call us to start the process: 651-379-0100
1. Please call us to start the process: 651-379-0100
2. A Christian Science Nurse will take your contact information and our Director of Christian Science Nursing will promptly return your call to assess your situation and explain how Beacon Haven can best meet your needs.
3. Our Director of Christian Science Nursing will work with both patient and family for a smooth and harmonious admission.
All individuals who come to Beacon Haven for Christian Science nursing care should demonstrate the following:
– A radical reliance on Christian Science for healing.
– Daily treatment from a Journal-Listed Christian Science practitioner.
– Freedom from use of medication or medical equipment.
What to Bring with You to Beacon Haven
– State ID card or US passport.
– Medicare ID card, if applicable.
– Social Security card
– Private Insurance card, if applicable
– A copy of the patient’s Health Care Directive.
Patients without a Health Care Directive are encouraged to prepare one. More information about Health Care Directives is available HERE. If you need additional assistance, please ask the Beacon Haven Christian Science nurse upon admission or submit a request for assistance using the online form at left.